Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finishing Projects Part 3: Chair... and To Be Continued




This one is a little less exciting... It's a chair. It will be part of something grander, eventually, I won't give it away just yet. The photos aren't awesome since velvet is so good at absorbing light. I will eventually take others, but for now these will have to do. Also, for illustrative and scale purposes, here's a photo of a Tarnished Ellowyne Wilde doll (who no longer lives with me) with inset acrylic eyes courtesy of yours truly. I will post about my modified Ellowynes at some point in the future. I also knitted the dress she's wearing.

I also finished a doll I call "A Mondern Take on Snow White". I took some preliminary pictures of her and she doesn't seem very photogenic. I'll have to work on getting some decent photos of her.

No comments: